Digital Freeview TV Aerial, Satellite, and HD Media Systems
Multi Room Sky TV & Broadband installation / troubleshooting
Domestic and Communal IRS Aerial/Satellite systems
As industry approved CAI+ certified installers, we complete all types of Aerial and Satellite! As an example, our work includes Digital FREEVIEW TV Aerial Installations, FREESAT installations, and SKY playback installations (watch your SKY box in other rooms).
Our guys are able to add extra TV points to your existing TV aerial or SKY system! We can also repair or replace 'storm-damaged' TV aerials and re-align satellite dishes, therefore, you can obtain optimum reception
ABC Digital Services Ltd is committed to giving you the very best service possible
- ABC Digital are proud members of Checkatrade since March 2007!
- Industry approved CAI+ members - so our installers are qualified and are fully insured.
- CRB checked - for your security and peace of mind.
- Locally based meaning we can optimise your Digital Freeview TV aerial or Freesat installation and reception correctly.
- Free Estimates for new Digital Approved Freeview TV Aerials and Freesat Systems.
- No hidden charges - our installer’s estimates are what you pay!
- Minimum 12-month parts and labour guarantee and offer extended warranties.
As a big thank you - ABC are pleased to offer a 10% DISCOUNT to all MOD service men and women, NHS staff and Portsmouth City Council Staff
Book a Free Estimate by calling...
0800 970 9253
ABC Digital Systems Ltd is a small friendly business. We have over 20 years of experience, as a result, We can offer guaranteed services. We install, and repair Digital Freeview TV Aerial, Satellite, and HD Media Systems in both domestic and communal properties. In addition, ABC Digital System also have an impressive 9.8 out of 10 rating with Checkatrade!
Our services can assist you including solving problems with your Digital TV Aerial system, loss of signal, bad picture, or even to simply install a new Digital Freeview TV Aerial or Satellite dish, or set up Sky “on demand” using a connection to your Broadband router.